Curious about taking mushrooms for the first time but don’t know where to start? Then join us for an educational evening with Michelle Janikian, author of Your Psilocybin Mushroom Companion, the down-to-earth guide that lays out everything you need about taking psilocybin mushrooms in the safest way possible. We’ll be sitting down with the author in a conversational style to explore safe beginner dosing, how to prepare your “set and setting”, how to navigate the psychedelic space, deal with challenging experiences, and how to decide if maybe a facilitated experience is right for you.
Michelle and Daniel discuss all kinds of fun stuff, like:
- What to expect?
- Dose – safe beginner doses. safe at home doses. microdosing
- Set and Setting: What is set and setting?
- How can folks prepare their set?
- How can you prepare/choose ideal setting?
- How to Navigate the Space
- How to Deal with Challenging Trips
- How to Figure out if now – during a pandemic in quarantine/isolation – is a good time to trip?
- How to Decide is a Facilitated Experience is Right for You?
- Integration: what is it and what are your options?
- Trip Sitting Basics: How to hold space for journeying folks
Buy a copy of Michelle Janikian’s book by clicking here.
Join Daniel’s May meditation intensive Sitting For Psychonauts here.
I sought out answers from mushrooms at the beginning of this pandemic. It was the best thing I did. I came out of it emotionally strong, open, having the courage to face the uncertainty. It was a great process.